Bacolod

Day 8: Small Progress | YouTube Channel

Monday, November 09, 2015

The body achieves what the mind believes Fit Crafter PH


Journal:

Hello everyone and good day! Its already day 8 of my #ProjectSheHulk and I just wanted to drop in to let you know that there is some progress happening and that makes me very very happy. But before that, I want to informally announce that I have started a new youtube channel for The Fit Crafter PH. I already actually posted a video there stating my stats and what not. You can find the video here: 


So the stats I had when I took this video are:

Height: 5'0 (im not expecting this to change hahaha)
Weight: 143 lbs
Waist: 35 inches
Hips: 43 inches
Chest: 40 inches
Thigh: 25 inches
Arm: 12 inches

And I am happy to announce that I weighed myself this morning upon waking up and I weighed 140 pounds! So that is 3 pounds down and 40 more to go. #SlowAndSteadyWinsTheRace

So I think I'm on to a pretty good start. 

Some time this week I will make a Progress/Stat/Goal page here so that will be easier for all of us to track my progress and such. 

I really am truly excited about this, and I have a feeling this is going to go really well if I keep up this inspired mindset during the whole journey. 

Anyway, I am going to keep this short, but before I go, Do visit my channel and subscribe.

Stay Fit and stay Crafty!!
- Lara

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara-chan