Bacolod

Day 2: Krispe Kreme Halloween

Sunday, November 01, 2015

Krispe Kreme Halloween Donuts




Journal:

Happy Halloween everyone! Yes it is halloween and everyone (especially children) are all excited to get their bags full of sweets and candies. Luckily for my body, I don't have a sweet tooth so I do not have any urge to grab candies and eat cakes and such. :P 

Earlier, me and a few friends were contacted and contracted by Krispe Kreme to wear costumes (cosplay) for a few hours at their establishment. So I went as my ultimate favourite character, Daenerys Targaryen. :P It was a lot of fun. We got to have donuts and coffee and donuts and coffee and more donuts. But like I said, I don't have a sweet tooth so I didn't really eat the donuts. I did have a bite or two just to taste it. 

Also, I am on the 100-day no junk food challenge, but since I did take a bite or two of donuts, I think this day officially didn't go according to my 100-day challenge. But it is okay. I will just keep on going and try to keep bettering myself to not eat junk and other sinful delights. 

Anyway, I just wanted to share that with you guys and then below are a bunch of photos from the event. Have fun. 

Chun Li and Daenerys

Kai Raito Lara Novales

Bacolod Cosplay Guild

Lara Novales


Lara Novales Krispe Kreme Bacolod

Lara Novales Krispe Kreme Bacolod

Khaleesi and Chun LI

Khaleesi and Kai Raito Ban X Kai

Krispe Kreme Halloween Donut

Lara Novales and COokie

Lara Novales Toothless Hoodie Khaleesi

Lara Novales Toothless Hoodie Khaleesi

Lara Novales Toothless Hoodie Khaleesi

Lara Novales Toothless Hoodie Khaleesi

Food:

Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
Tuna Sandwhich - 1 1/2

Dinner: 
Chicken Inasal (Paa) - 1
Rice - 1

Snacks: 
A few bites of the Nutella donut
A few bites of the Vampire donut
4pc Chicken Nuggets

Fluids:
Water: [`][`][`][`][`][`][`][`]
Iced Tea: [`][`]
Coffee [`][`]

Have a great day Everyone!

-Lara Novales-


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara-chan