Fitness

Day 1: Start Anew

Friday, October 30, 2015





Journal:

Here I am, 
Once again
On a journey
To be a better fem. 
Okay okay forgive the bad poem. It just kinda flowed. So Fit Crafter Ph is now taking a 150-day challenge. I have no idea what to call it right now but I'd like to call it #SheHulk150 or #ProjectSheHulk. I can't really decide between the two. :) 

So I will be writing my personal entries here like I used to do with my previous blog. 

Today I start a 100-day no junk food challenge. And that is no easy feat.  I happen to love junk food, just not sweets. Ahehe. 

Anyhu, this is it for my 1st entry of this challenge. 

- Lara

Food: 
Breakfast:
Kari

Lunch: 
-Siumai

Dinner: 
None

Water: 
 ] [ ♥ ] [ ♥ ] [  ] [  ] [  ] [  ] [  ] 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara-chan